£29779 per annum, Benefits: Circa 30k + overtime and early finish Friday
about 1 month ago
TXM are looking for a handful of Engine Builders on a permanent basis working in for a train build and refurbishment company. In return a competitive salary of circa £30,000 + overtime, working 7-5 Monday – Thursday, 1PM finish on a Friday.
Engine Builder Job Requirements:
- Ideally with have rail experience but if not either plant, army or heavy mechanical engine or equivalent experience.
- Must be competent in using a variety of tools, follow a process on fitting components and parts to a large train engine raft.
- Ideally level 3 qualified if not level 2 or 1 would be considered depending on the experience.
- Aware of health and safety protocols and working within them on a daily basis.
- Reliable workers that work well with others and on their own.
Engine Builder Next Steps:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in these Engine Builder roles, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.