£40000 - £45000 per annum
16 days ago
- The management of projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- The preparation of estimates, cost plans and tender documentation and Employers Requirements using various forms of measurement and contracts.
- Be proficient in measurement for Schedule of Works and Bills of Quantities production.
- The preparation and agreement of interim valuations with contractors and issue recommendations for payment.
- The pricing of variations throughout the duration of the project and provide cost advice.
- Attend site meetings and provide input and support to the project.
- The pricing and preparation of monthly financial cost reports and cash flow forecasts throughout the period of a project.
- Agree re-measurement of quantities with contractors, and the preparation and agreement of final accounts and claims. Prepare final accounts for clients.
- The preparation and analysis of statistical cost information to monitor trends in the Building Industry and assisting with cost planning future projects.
- The administration of and provide advice on contracts, typically the JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- Provide assistance to other disciplines as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Undertake the role of Employers Agent.
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying or another relevant construction discipline.
- MRICS/MCIOB or full membership of an equivalent construction related professional body.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the various forms of procurement and industry standard contracts.
- Excellent commercial awareness and communication skills.
- Use of computerised measurement package would be useful.
- Good team player.
- Able to act under own initiative.
- Confident with MS project and MS Excel
- Project Management experience would be advantageous.
If this suits your background and skills, then please APPLY NOW or contact Natalie Gomm on 07885669698 / email@example.com