We are looking for a Quality Inspector to support our clients manufacturing operations supplying to the Automotive/Motorsport industries. As a Quality Inspector you will work within the Quality team checking before parts are delivered. You will be expected to drive continuous improvement activities and ensure adherence to Quality Systems within the production environment.
Your Specific Responsibilities will be to:
- Inspect a variety of machined components post processing, immediately prior to delivery to the customer. This may include visual inspection, gauge checks, verification of part marking and evaluation of supporting documentation.
- Record findings and prepare reports for communication across the manufacturing team.
- Assist in the development of final inspection plans for new projects within manufacturing.
- Aid problem solving activities for customer concerns using 8D
- Work alongside Quality Engineers
To achieve these objectives, you will need to have a relevant education in an engineering discipline and / or work-related experience within an CNC machining environment. You will need to have a deep understanding of core products and processes for machines components. You will have had some experience of hard gauging and basic knowledge of CMM data and be well versed in the application of engineering drawings.
If you are interested in this Quality Inspection role, please hit the apply button and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.