CMM Inspector (Nights)
£50,000 PA + Exceptional Bonus + Staff Discounts
A leading business involved in the design, development and manufacture of precision technologies within a high end Motorsport environment, are currently seeking a Night-Shift CMM Inspector on a permanent basis. A business critical role this position will reward you with great benefits, exceptional salary working for the forefront of the UK manufacturing sector.
This position looks at the detailed inspection of complex and technologically advanced Motorsport components used at the height of the worlds Motorsport sector. Working on vehicle assembles using various inspection methodologies and both recording and reporting various results inter departmentally this is a high end inspection position with a highly interesting product.
You will have come from a strong automotive/Motorsport background with proven inspection ability you will have worked in ultrasonic, magnetic particle, penetrates and eddy current. Having the ability to use inspection measurement equipment this will be a brilliant opportunity for you to expand your knowledge in a precision and prestigious environment.
- The detailed inspection of complex critical race car and associated assembly parts to the highest standards and finest tolerances.
- To support the extremely busy machine shop ensuring pre-batch first off parts are inspected as a matter of urgency so small production runs and one-offs can be processed quickly.
The applicant will
- Experience with CMM, PC-DMIS, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, PolyWorks 3D software would be a distinct advantage.
- Be using the latest hand held Metrology and bench inspection equipment to various inspection methods, recording and reporting results in accordance with company procedures.
- Be familiar with the use of Romer Arms.
- Be computer literate.
- Applicants interested in applying will ideally be apprentice trained, hold an ONC/HNC qualification or equivalent and have experience and knowledge within a fast paced Manufacturing/Inspection environment.
- You will be a self-motivator with a proactive approach and a flexible attitude to shift patterns.
- In addition, you will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work to very tight deadlines, often with minimum supervision and have the ability to deal with challenging situations and delivery pressures.
- 19.00 to 04.30 Monday to Thursday with additional 6 hours every Friday during the first quarter of each year.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.