£10.50 per hour
4 months ago
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4pm, Friday 7.30am – 1.00pm. 37.5-hour working week with opportunities for overtime
Salary: £10.50 per hour.
Benefits: 20 Days’ Holiday per annum + Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, on-site secure free car parking, Employee Assistance Programme.
- In-process inspection
- Inspecting products on receipt
- Works order endorsement
- Check parts before dispatch to sub-contractors
- Routine sample patrol inspection
- Gateway/interim inspection of parts between internal departments
- Inspecting products before dispatch
- Complete paperwork at final inspection
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and inspect to detail.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- All processes are carried out on a bespoke software package that the business operates (Progress Plus). Successful candidates must be computer literate; however, training will be provided.
If you are interested in the role and would like some additional information please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.