Are you a Quality Manufacturing Engineer? We are working with this world renowned Automotive and Motorsport manufacturer to secure a Quality Manufacturing Engineer to work onsite at their manufacturing facility.
We are looking to secure a Quality Manufacturing Engineer on a contract basis with experience in:
- Using Quality tools (8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, etc)
- Demonstrable experience of gears, cranks and cams is a must
- Experience of manufacturing environment is essential
- Exposure to CNC Machining/grinding is essential
- Working knowledge of heat treatment and coatings would be a distinct advantage
If you have experience in the above – this could be the next role for you! This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded,Quality Manufacturing Engineer to secure a key role looking at both Quality issues and manufacturing processes and resolving them using known quality tools.
If this role is of interest and you would like any further information, hit the application button and we will be in touch.