£19240 - £21164 per annum
12 days ago
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will be working on a 35-hour working week Monday to Friday, with a salary banding of £19240 - £21164 dependant on experience.
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will be responsible for quality acceptance of products either received into the business from a Supplier and/or products that have been manufactured for release to the clients Customers.
As a Quality Control Inspector, task will include:
· Performing visual and functional checks using basic inspection equipment.
· Documenting and updating inspection results, non-conformance reports, AS9102 FAIR documentation, and other quality related documentation linked to the inspection role.
· Comply with the company’s quality standards AS9100, ISO9001, AS9102, and other standards as specified by our customers.
· Communicating with suppliers and internal staff to let them know about potential problems and discuss how to solve them.
Requirements for a Quality Control Inspector would be:
· Familiar with AS9102 First Article Reporting.
· Competent on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance activities within an organisation.
· Excellent attention to detail and able to demonstrate experience in working in this type of role. (Required).
If you are a Quality Control Inspector and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.