Quality Assurance Specialist
£35,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a growing manufacturer of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Technology and FMCG products. The business has exciting plans for growth in 2018 with increasing production lines and new & improved sites being commissioned.
To support the increased manufacturing, they are looking for a new Quality Assurance Specialist to join and work with the Quality Assurance Manager in supporting the Engineering and Manufacturing teams on quality assurance and batch release objectives.
We are looking for a quality assurance professional who has previous experience in a pharmaceutical, FMCG, batch release environment working to GMP and GDP.
Quality Assurance responsibilities:
- You will operate as the primary Quality Assurance contact across site for QMS related topics and maintain the QMS that will support manufacturing and QP release.
- Batch review, GMP walkarounds and co-ordination of documentation to support batch release.
- To implement and maintain processes/systems to ensure that the site adheres to GMP and maintain site compliance.
- You will process quality reports concerning Deviations/CAPAs/Audit Findings/Change controls.
- Support and train all departments on QA objectives and standards to ensure awareness and compliance with the QMS, GMP/GDP and customer requirements.
Quality Assurance experience required
- 3 years or more Quality Assurance / QA experience with pharmaceuticals- working at a UK licensed manufacturing facility.
- Educated to degree level in a science or engineering subject.
- Experience/Qualified as an internal or external GMP auditor is an advantage.
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance / QA career opportunity please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation about this and other options we can provide.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.