Watford, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Supplier Quality Manager
£35,000- 39,000 plus benefits
TXM Recruit are searching for a Supplier Quality Manager with a long-standing pharmaceuticals business to manage audits and quality assurance of suppliers and third parties at a time of new business opportunities and growth.
This will be an interesting and varied supplier quality assurance position as it will be working in a business with a diverse product portfolio across pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medicines and consumer goods / FMCG. Additionally, the business operates as an own label manufacturer, contract manufacturer and an analytical laboratory for other businesses- therefore bringing further interest, projects and challenges for you as the Supplier Quality Manager.
With your knowledge across quality assurance and auditing you will be responsible for and experienced across the following:
- Development of a risk based approach to the planning, conducting and follow up of audits of suppliers and third party services providers – which includes both pharmaceutical GMP and non-pharmaceutical ISO accredited organisations.
- Management of agreements and TA’s / technical agreements.
- Management of Supplier selection and approval process
- Management the receipt of customer and regulatory site audits.
- Management of the Site audit plan.
- Training internal auditors
- Preparation of Risk Assessments, as required, for specific materials, suppliers and other items
- Partnering with Supply Chain and Operational teams- giving quality assurance input.
- £35,000-39,000 salary
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical insurance
- Training and investment for your development
If you are interested in finding out more about this Supplier Quality Manager position and the business, then please contact James Powell, here at TXM Recruit for more information.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.