Derby, United Kingdom
11 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an experience Project Planner to join a worldwide company who provide rail track maintenance services to freight and passenger trains as well as selling and leasing equipment to perform these functions.
The Project Planner is responsible for creating a high-quality plans which will support projects as they progress through the project lifecycle. They will also help identify and mitigate project risk and contribute during the project review cycle.
- Develop and maintain all project plans in M.S. project and other software tools as suitable.
- Produce reports in and from M.S. project, excel or other software tools as required.
- Lead project planning team activities in particular company tendering activities by producing project plans for submission with tenders.
- Line management of planning team members
- Facilitating, leading and managing planning workshops and meetings with and for other team members to develop their ideas and information into coherent project plans.
- Analyse and review live project progress against planned to identify issues early and develop and implement corrective action plans
- Experience with MS Project and Primavera
- Experience in Rail Industry
- APM Qualification
If you feel you have the experience and skill to fulfil this role please email Jorge.firstname.lastname@example.org
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.