£58000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Flex Benefits
3 months ago
You will be responsible to deliver turnkey end-to-end Project Management solutions for minor and major revenue projects (and other project requests) across the account portfolio. Delivery of quality project solutions against Capital & Revenue spend awarded, from concept through to completion.
Effective management, budget control, compliance with all legislation including CDM Regulations, delivery and management of project files and effective asset hand over.
- Working as part of the site based projects team to develop and deliver agreed project solutions and other project-related works within quality, time, and cost targets.
- To ensure that all projects are delivered within the required timescale.
- Ensure that all projects are commercially viable and represent best value
- Communicating all risks immediately via the appropriate budget holder
- Delivery of the best value cost option for all projects using a value for money (VFM) pricing schedule and market tested matrix.
- Ensure that a professional manner and approach is maintained for all issues and deliverables regardless of responsibility and ownership.
- Support and drive new business initiatives and opportunities across the contract and assist the implementation of any contract changes to the business.
- Key customer and customer group identification and management of their project expectations and needs.
- Support in the design, management and delivery of revenue and capital projects including ownership of these assets at project and implementation phase.
- Identification, minimisation and eradication of risks through appropriate risk management including but not limited to commercial risks
- To undertake all duties in a safe, tidy, and responsible manner in accordance with H&S requirements.
- Support other team members should it be necessary.
- Comply with the Client’s company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline.
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time-to-time by site management or the Client.
- Experience within a similar role or Project Management position
- Building fabric/refurbishment and M&E refurbishment/replacement skillsets required
- A Project Management qualification is preferred
- IOSH certified is preferred
- Experience in a TFM environment would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management tools
- Excellent organisational skills are required for this role
- An understanding of CDM including individual roles and responsibilities
- Good communication skills within a customer-facing environment
- Requirement to gain SC clearance (supported by site)
Up To £58,000 salary + Car Allowance
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Flex benefits (discounts and savings on a variety of brands)
Continuous development opportunities
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you