5 months ago
Are you looking to join of one the UK's largest TOC’s? TXM Recruit are working with our client to find a Project Manager on a 12-month contract based in London. This exciting role will lead the development of assigned Asset Management projects including (but not limited to) project scope, remits, business cases and programmes to enable tenders for works to be issued to suppliers. This role will fall outside of IR35
Role and Accountability
- Within this role you will be required to lead the development of assigned Asset Management projects including (but not limited to) project scope, remits, business cases and programmes to enable tenders for works to be issued to suppliers.
- In addition, you will be expected to provide a professional, first class, consistent asset management service to stakeholders both internal and external as required in- accordance with Railway Group, Network Rail company standards as appropriate and guidelines. Ensure projects are developed in accordance with GA internal project governance producing timely and accurate reports as required.
- Central to this role will be to ensure remits of works can be delivered safely and are in accordance with all Group and legislative standards and further support the remits by including development of project safety plans and other associated documentation.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications Required
- You possess excellent interpersonal/communication and influencing skills with the ability to demonstrate gravitas. You will be able to coordinate technical information into a robust remit and deliver in a high-pressure environment. You must be analytically strong and able to structure ideas, expectations and have experience of handling complexity and uncertainty.
- You will be a self-starter, with the ability to work to tight deadlines with capability to recover after setbacks and changes to plan. You will have commercial and financial understanding and knowledge.
- The role will suit candidates with Senior Project or Programme Management experience, particularly within a TOC environment.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Project Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch or call me directly on 07741664290
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you