10 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies. This is a 6 month rolling contract based in Doncaster.
This role will be heavily focused on the following;
- Lead and manage defined projects as part of the Rolling Stock programme introducing new fleets into the UK.
- Setting detailed plans, defining scopes of work, and controlling configuration.
- Manage all internal stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the process, co-ordinating all teams daily to execute the daily/weekly/monthly plan.
- Manage special projects such as retrofits and mod programmes for service fleet.
- Responsible for project controls and defining detailed plans
- Defining scopes of work and processes to control configuration
- Responsible for providing all verbal/written communications and reports to all stakeholders on progress of remit.
- Responsible for providing all written reports to the customer to demonstrate completion of contractual obligations.
- Rolling stock technical knowledge essential.
- APMP qualified essential, PRINCE2 desirable
Please do not hesitate to get your application over today!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.