£42588 - £46956 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a Project Manager with Rail Fleet Experience? Please read on...
- Plan and deliver the assigned Fleet projects, to implement improvements
- Deliver the assigned Fleet projects within the dedicated Programme structure, taking direction from the Programme Manager to ensure project delivery contributes towards the Programmes’ strategic goals
- Ensure the assigned projects are resourced as required, escalating any resource concerns to the Programme Manager
- Create and maintain the required project documentation to support the assigned projects, including business cases, project plans, risk and issue registers, project budgets and project reports
- Accurately track and report on project progress, within the defined Fleet Programmes governance processes, escalating to the Programme Manager as appropriate
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders, ensuring excellent stakeholder communication is maintained, in line with the agreed RACI, throughout the project life cycle
- Manage the project closure process, inclusive of a robust handover to BAU and the completion of accurate project close reporting
- Ensure the assigned projects and work packages are delivered safely and do not compromise business operational, occupational or engineering safety management
- Strong Project Management experience, demonstrating delivery of small to large scale projects throughout the project life cycle
- Rail fleet experience is essential for this position - Will consider New Trains or Refurbishment experience
- Educated to degree level with relevant project management qualification (APM PMQ or Prince 2 Practitioner), or equivalent experience
- Excellent Railway Pension scheme
- Free travel on Train Operators Network
- Friends and Family discounted Tickets on the Rail Network
- 75% discount on National Travel (inc partner and dependants)
Please note this is a 12 Month FTC to cover Maternity Leave.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Project Manager for an established Rail company and would like some more information, please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection or application process due to disability or a long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you