Doncaster, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for Rolling Stock Project Engineer working for an innovate rail business based in Doncaster. You will have your own projects to manage, full life cycle with support where required from the business. Bonus available along with a very competitive salary ranging from £40-£50k dependent on experience.
Project Engineer Job Requirements:
- Responsible for the management & coordination of technical engineering projects for rolling stock operators, manufactures, ROSCO’s and co.
- Vehicle inspections on a variety of Rolling Stock/Plant Equipment where required.
- Carry out Risk Assessments and Risk Analysis.
- Analysis and reporting of contractual reliability and maintenance cost objectives.
- May be responsible for implementing new processes to assess competencies and availability of employees for other rolling stock clients.
Project Engineer Experience:
- Must have rolling stock experience, ideally for at least 5 years.
- Will consider freight, loco or passenger rolling stock experience.
- Will also consider other engineering functions like systems engineer’s, technical engineers etc. that want to move into this role.
- At least a HNC within mechanical/electrical engineering but ideally degree qualified.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Project Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.