Competitive Salary Offered
25 days ago
Your main responsibilities:
• Define, implement, maintain, and support effective contract management and claims management policies, procedures, strategies and activities that promote contractual compliance and prevention of claims.
• Successfully proceed with legitimate claims by the company and effectively defend against claims made by other parties, such as the end customer, partners or suppliers.
• Define commercial strategies and (co-)lead negotiations on VOs and claims with customer(s), partners, subcontractors. Be point of contact for the customer & partners in commercial matters.
• Hold contract awareness sessions and hold specific obligation/change/claims training sessions as may be required.
• Participate in Change Control Boards, and Risk & Opportunity workshops, form a permanent part of the Project Core Team and act as the principal point of contact for the Contracts & Legal function.
• Assist Project Management to define, implement, maintain and support effective change management and contract management policies, procedures and activities that grow the project scope, revenues and margins.
• Prepare the necessary reports and obtain all necessary approvals as required, in order to validate proposed claim resolution strategies and claim settlements.
• Legal, Business Management or Engineering degree.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of related experience.
• Extensive experience of Project Contract Management, Obligation & Requirements Management, Change Management in large projects.
• High-level contract negotiation skills.
• Extensive knowledge of drafting and reviewing terms and conditions.
• Extensive knowledge of drafting and negotiating Variation Orders.
• Experience of claims resolution.
• Experience in managing commercial project disruptions.
• Knowledge of risk assessment and mitigation planning.
• Experience in cost recovery management.
• Experience in dealing with/interpreting financial information.
• Soft skills: independent practitioner, self-driven, self-organized, solution-oriented
• Fluent in English and Swedish.