£40000 per annum
10 days ago
Responsible for Project Accounting activities and to support various projects teams within the business.
- Provide support to local project teams, present financial results and forecasts at monthly project reviews
- Prepare project EAC models
- Provide cost complete models
- Communicate effectively with project teams in Engineering, Operations, quality etc.
- Support the cash flow reporting and forecasting requirements of the business and attend cash flow reviews
- Attend material, operations, project management and engineering labour cost to complete meetings
- Contribution to strategic plans to develop UK business
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualifications are advantageous
- 2+ years experience in a project lead accountancy role
- Manufacturing environment experience is advantageous
- IT literate and fully conversant with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications and MRP
If you are looking for your next role and would like some more information please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.