Production Team Leader
£30,000 - £32,000 + benefits
A well-established Vehicle management company to car manufacturers, contract hire, and leasing companies and motor dealers are looking for a Production Manager to come in and join their rapidly growing team.
For this role we are looking for you to have experience as a Bodyshop Team Leader or you could be a Senior Technician who is looking to take the next step. Other experience you need:
- Relevant qualification or minimum 3 years’ experience within the industry
- Team leadership experience
- Knowledge and understanding of vehicle safety procedures
- Strong experience and understanding of vehicle refurbishment & body repair
In return, you will receive; £30,000 - £32,000 salary, 22 days holiday + banks, pension, tech benefits, employee discount scheme and cycle to work.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Scheduling work to meet deadlines
- Monitoring workflow on the shop floor
- Managing team performance and providing necessary training
- Prepping vehicles for spraying
- Undertaking repairs to damaged bodywork
- Stripping and fitting trim and panel interiors
For more information on the role, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit, alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you