£9.55 per hour
8 days ago
£9.55ph - £10.00 after training
Contract – December 2021
TXM Recruit are supporting an FMCG business as they look to add Production Operatives/Quality Control Assistants to their team on a Monday – Friday rotating double days shift pattern – 06:00 am – 14:30 & 14:30 – 23:00 pm. Producing and supplying for major retailers, b2b and wholesalers, these roles will support the business in meeting quality & production targets.
For this role we are able to consider production operatives with food industry experience who are keen to progress into quality control. There will be a 12-week training programme on offer for you if this is of interest.
Production Operative Responsibilities:
- Completing site quality documentation.
- Following up on corrective actions and closing them out.
- Ensuring products are to relevant customer standards at both processing and packaging stages.
- Identification of QC issues and reporting to relevant team members.
- Ensuring quality and hygiene standards are being followed on site.
- Assisting with audits.
- Carrying out pre-production and hygiene checks.
- Worked within the food or FMCG industry previously.
- Carried out quality control & hygiene checks previously.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.