Derby, United Kingdom
8 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Production Manager experienced within an Automotive or Rail Paint workshop environment, in an exciting opportunity to join a paint specialist business on a permanent basis where you will have the opportunity to work onsite at one of the world's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies based in Derby.
As a production manager, you will be managing a team of 20-25 people, consisting of paint sprayers, preppers and shot blasters.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working closely with the site manager to ensure that all work is completed on time and within budget.
- Ensuring the attendance of his team as well as conversing with the site manager if there are any absentees or requested holiday dates.
- Motivate, train, evaluate and develop the team to meet the requirements of the operations and ensure a high degree of flexibility.
- Manage production forecasting, work order scheduling and planning.
- Maintaining health and safety standard throughout the shift.
To be considered for this role, you will need to following experience:
- Experience in a paint shop environment (automotive or rail)
- Experience in managing a team of more than 15 people
- Experience in Health and Safety
As a production manager, you will be working Monday – Friday shifts on a rotating basis. A week of earlies, a week of lates and a week of nights.
The salary for this role is between £35,000 and £40,000 (dependant on experience).
As a permanent employee, you would be eligible for the client’s benefits, such as:
- 28 days annual leave
- Enrollment into an elite pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
If this sounds like the challenge for you, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Charlotte Day at TXM Recruit or click apply below! Interviews will be hosted in the next couple of weeks so don’t delay!