Byfleet, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
£48,000 - £50,000 + benefits
TXM Recruit are currently partnering with a leading X-ray generator manufacturer in their hunt for a Production Manager to join their team. The suitable applicant will be joining a well-established team, as the company are continuing to grow, now is a fantastic time to join this leader as a Production Manager.
We are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- Strong experience as a Production Manager within a high-cost, low-volume background.
- Experienced working in an electro-mechanical environment.
- Degree/HND within an Engineering discipline.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of ERP Systems.
- Experience in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, quality & 5S.
As well as the aforementioned salary, the successful candidate will receive a comprehensive benefits package, including; Bonus (company & personal), pension, 25 days holiday + banks and healthcare.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Responsible for a large team of production staff, with responsibility for the test team also.
- This role is focussed around continuous improvements and lean manufacturing.
- Part of the senior management team, therefore responsible for the strategy of the company.
- Electro-mechanical background
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.