TXM Recruit are looking for a Permanent Production Manager based in Derby working for a railway paint production supplier to a global OEM’s, salary on offer is £45,000 plus benefits.
Production Manager Requirements:
- The Operations department covers all aspects of direct and indirect activity which combines to Prepare, Paint, Polish, Assemble and Store components on time, in full and to the expected standards of all Customers
- Manage efficiencies within your team to ensure targets are met.
- Client interface with regard to availability of the trains and effectively delivering to their needs.
- Ensure production deadlines are met on time and in full and you understand the capacity and utilisation data for all Production areas.
- Liaise with your manager to implement new projects within your area of responsibility - supporting, for example, project meetings and engineering change activity.
Production Manager Experience:
- MUST have paint production experience but will consider other industries that could be transferable i.e. aerospace, aviation, rail, rolling stock, marine etc.
- Will have worked as a manager/team leader within a paint production environment.
If you meet the above requirements for this Production Manager role and are interested, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.