TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Planner to join one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies. This is a 6 month rolling contract based in Doncaster.
This role will be heavily focused on the following;
- Establish & maintain an effective Product Introduction programme which covers multiple projects across the UK.
- Integrate and update the overall critical path activity and time schedule to provide high level visualisation of progress against baseline plans and critical path items.
- Liaise with internal Project stakeholders to ensure Product Introduction functional activities are aligned with project/master plans.
- Work closely with Product Introduction Programme and Project Managers to ensure timely production of plans for all deadlines.
- Represent Product Introduction team at various daily/weekly/monthly stakeholder forums to ensure the execution of planned activities.
A successful candidate will have;
- Client or project delivery experience, within the UK railway industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent experience and knowledge of Primavera P6 and Microsoft planning products using Critical Path Analysis in a technical environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A Self-starter with ability to develop strong, constructive and focused relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Please do not hesitate to get your application over today!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.