£22145 per annum
18 days ago
Effectively transact the operational activities in the Procurement function.
- To ensure that key procurement operational activities are processed in a timely manner to ensure materials can be supplied to the company in line with requirements including:
- Purchase requisitions & ME59 report (including advance warning reports).
- Price queries from suppliers – agreed with the Strategic buyers.
- Invoice queries.
- Warranty and rejections.
- ISO certification for all suppliers and maintain records in SAP.
- Interface error management reports; including cable.
- To effectively manage processes across Procurement and other functional teams including:
- New stock introductions.
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Previous procurement background
- IT literate
- Strong administration skills
If you are interested in the role and would like some more information please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.