about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Permanent Full Time Role
Formula 1 Team Based in Oxfordshire
TXM are currently working with this well renowned Formula 1 team based in Oxfordshire. This is a name that is completely synonymous with Racing and has a rich and incredibly successful history.
The role will sit within the teams high functioning engineering procurement group. You will be responsible for the entire procurement process across the variety of composite requirements of the team. This is a permanent role that comes with a very good salary and benefits package.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Represent the procurement and wider formula 1 team in all procurement activities.
- Take responsibility for hitting department and personal performance metrics.
- Enhance Procurement awareness within various business departments.
- Take part in all composite procurement activities for the business.
- Liaise with budget holders to ensure stakeholder requirements are fulfilled.
- Must have experience working within Formula 1/High Level Motorsport.
- Must have experience of working with Carbon Fibre components.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in both raw composite material and composite component purchasing.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you