£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Main role of the procurement bid support to provide support to the New Business Procurement team aligned to various activities and priorities to maximise all deliverables on Bids and New Stock Introductions by liaising and building relationships with suppliers.
This role is a permanent role based out of there Doncaster office, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday days on a salary of £23000.
Duties & Key Responsibilities for Procurement Bid Support
- To ensure that key procurement activities are facilitated in a timely manner to support all New Business activity and are focused are submitted on time in full.
- Source Suppliers, issue Pre-Qualification Questionnaires to onboard new suppliers
- Issue Request for Quotations to Suppliers
- To review Quotations and professionally liaise with suppliers to obtain cost savings.
- Produce weekly statistics against KPI’s.
- Admin type activity across team requirements
- From time to time, be a member in a business improvement team project.
- To effectively manage the New Stock Introduction process across Procurement and other departmental functional teams.
- Any ad hoc requests which are deemed Procurement related, as requested by the New Business Team Leader.
- To support business/process improvement activity using Unipart Way tools (training provided).
Experience & Proven Ability Required for Procurement Bid Support
- Office based experience preferable, in Rail but not essential.
- Successful candidate needs to be confident in communications and challenge/raise questions if in any doubt.
- Keen eye for detail
- Microsoft package. SAP advantageous, but not essential – full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary
- Pension and death in service provisions for employees in pension scheme
- 25 Days Hols (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee offers and discounts from various retailers.
- Recognition events and rewards
- Free car parking