£35000 - £39000 per annum
23 days ago
Support the main procurement team by managing & co-ordinating interfacing activities within the company & for the management of Procurement master data; Co-ordination and control of Procurement related bid responses and Engineering change, audit scheduling & supplier change / 3C activity management. To generate, manage, analyse and distribute reports to the Procurement team to support strategy development & drive issue solution generation.
- Short term sourcing
- Buying non production material requirements
- Operational materials issue resolution - pricing & invoicing
- Quotes management
- Bid response facilitation
- Masterdata management & data integrity
- KPI management & reporting
- Data analysis & full evaluation
- Cost model management
- Recognised procurement experience with exposure to sourcing and obtaining validates quotes for parts & services.
- Experienced SAP ERP user (preferably super user)
- Experienced in using a variety of BI tools with ability to generate appropriate BI reports & data extracts from SAP
- Strong data analytical & problem solving skills
- Effective Project / Program management skills
As part of this role, you will be required to spend the first 4 weeks in Crewe as part of your training. All travel costs will be reimbursed during this period.
- Monday - Friday, Days - 37 hours per week
- Hybrid working is available
Please click 'APPLY' if you would like some more information and we will be straight in touch.