Newcastle, United Kingdom
3 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Power Electronics Design Engineer working for an engineering firm based in Newcastle on a permanent basis paying up to 45k working on a variety of innovating projects across transport, defence, energy and industrial sectors.
Power Electronics Design Engineer Job Requirements:
- Development, analysis and implementation of hardware and software solutions.
- Support in the design and validation of solutions to meet project requirements using prototyping, simulation and validation by testing.
- Work alongside the principal engineer and project manager and other designers.
Power Electronics Design Engineer Experience:
- Must have power electronic converter design and test experience
- Demonstrate experience in using simulation tools including Matlab/Simulink.
- Ideally will have a degree in electronics engineer with disciplines in power.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Power Electronics Design Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.