Derby, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a team of Vehicle Polisher's to join an exciting long term project within the rail industry. This role will offer job security as well as a great working environment. This is a temporary to permanent position.
- Prepare vehicles to be sprayed and mix paint to ensure a perfect match in order to spray prepped trains
- Using the correct equipment and tooling as required
- Quality check on completion ensuring there are no defects
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Minimum 2 years experience either prepping/polishing
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn the different processes and techniques if you have come from outside of the rail industry
- Rotational shift pattern
- Earlies (6am-1pm), Lates (1pm-8pm), Nights (10pm-6am)
If you are interested in becoming a Polisher on an exciting long term project then please do not waste any time and click 'APPLY'. Due to the urgency over the positions the client is looking to arrange skills tests for the week commencing 19th August and the 26th August.