€31800 per annum
3 months ago
Graz/Global – 70% International Travel
€2,650 minimum a month + allowances
As a PLC Commissioning Engineer, you will be working for a Global Intralogistics business who specialise in the design and development of highly automated solutions that enable customers to meet their logistics & supply chain needs. Having a strong standing in the Global market, you will have the opportunity to commission control systems that interface with state-of-the-art machinery.
Salary & Benefits
- Minimum €2,650 monthly gross salary.
- Travel payment of €1,000 a month net and an allowance payment of €1,000 a month gross.
- Pension, insurances & ongoing training.
PLC Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Preparation for your commissioning assignments is key, you will understand the project scope and create PLC programs using Siemens that will control automated machinery.
- International travel is a large portion of this role, circa 70% of the year. With this, you will travel directly to customer sites to complete the installation and commissioning phase of the project.
- Whilst on site, you will support the customer by leading on the testing/configuration stage and also providing the necessary training to staff.
- Internal & external communication is a big part of this role. You will work with internal departments at all stages of the project to ensure successful delivery to the customer. Whilst having the ability to provide good customer service and communication whilst on site.
- Programming and commissioning experience of Siemens PLC’s
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to work in collaboration with internal and external project teams.
If you are interested in this PLC Commissioning Engineer role, please send your CV and contact Natalie Bailey of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.