Birmingham, United Kingdom
8 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Plant Manager to be involved in an exciting opportunity for a well established Automotive supplier.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Deliver and manage a large plant whilst ensuring productivity is kept to a high level
- Offer support to all operational areas such as Supply Chain, Production, Logistics and Warehousing
- Proactively drive compliance with Health & Safety regulations at all times
- Manage all operations within the plant whilst ensuring production targets are being met
- Improve accountability in all areas by promoting ownership of key functions within your management team
- Report directly into the Managing Director to give monthly performance updates
- Continually task your teams to improve daily activities to reduce costs, improve up time and quality
- Work closely with HR to address poor performance management and seek to improve bringing the business in line required standards
- Develop your direct reports through delegation techniques to deal with and manage day-to-day activities
What to expect in the role?
- This role will involve challenges in terms of managing large dynamic teams, supporting business growth, achieving output targets and delivery and managing client relationships
- Previous automotive experience is essential
- Lean manufacturing experience is essential
- Six Sigma
If you believe you fit the requirements and would like to join a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier then please click APPLY and we will be in touch shortly.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.