TXM Recruit are looking for Planning Manager working for an Engineering business based in Norwich. On offer is a fantastic opportunity to grow with a business and learn a new sector as this business will consider different industry experience. In return a salary of between £35-£40,000 dependent on experience.
Planning Manager Job Requirements:
- Responsible for the planning production of the primary maintenance, modifications, overhauls, preventative work, repairs and more.
- Fully engage colleagues in matters relating to planning.
- Resource planning and shift allocation.
- Creating performance regimes.
- Develop process flow that explains the process.
Planning Manager Experience:
- Planning within engineering or rail would be ideal, we would consider other industries also such as food & drink, anything that has a tangible product planning.
- Would consider a Planner that has 3-5 years’ experience and wanting to step up into this position.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Planning Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.