£45000 per annum
11 days ago
Your Duties wil consist of conducting periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed also asses product, compliance or opertational risks and develop risk management stratergies.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly and fast paced team, delivering essential servicess.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you