worcester, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
£29,000 per year
A well-established Vehicle management company to car manufacturers, contract hire, and leasing companies and motor dealers are looking for experienced paint preppers to come in and join their rapidly growing team.
You MUST have either 3 years’ experience in a similar role or hold a relevant qualification (BTEC/ATA/NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Assessing vehicles to establish extent of damage and ensuring correct repair or replace method.
- Refitting new or repaired panels
- Repairing damaged bodywork, dents, holes etc.
- Apply correct welding procedures in line with health and safety.
- Preparing vehicles ready to be resprayed.
- Prioritising workload to meet customer demand.
- 22 days + Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount schemes
- Access to preferential rates on vehicle leasing
- Tech benefits
- Regular reviews, training and 121’s to help build and develop your skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch. Alternatively, contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.