A great opportunity for a large team of skilled paint sprayers to join a paint specialist business where you will have the opportunity to work onsite at one of the world's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies.
You will be on working on a rotational shift pattern which will incorporate; mornings, late's and nights
The successful applicant will come from a production background ideally;
- Experience with solvent and water based paints
- Selecting, matching and mixing colours
- Applying primer coats, main coats and finishes
- Carrying out quality checks
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rate which will increase on a level basis
- Long term contract
- Clean and friendly work environment
- Progression opportunities
- Paint Spraying qualification is desirable
- Vehicle based paint spraying experience
If you believe you fit the requirements and are interested in your next career move then please get in touch with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit, click apply and we will be in touch straight away.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.