worcester, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
£27,000 per year
A well-established Vehicle management company to car manufacturers, contract hire, and leasing companies and motor dealers are looking for experienced paint preppers to come in and join their rapidly growing team.
You MUST have either 3 years’ experience in a similar role or hold a relevant qualification (BTEC/ATA/NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Preparing vehicle components ready to be re sprayed ensuring correct formulations, preparation methods, application sequence, timing and material use
- Prioritising work load to meet the customer demand
- Removing corrosion
- Correct application and flatting of fillers and stoppers.
- Masking repairs
- Primer application to areas that need to be treated
- Identify plastic repairs and refinishing
- Quality control checks carried out.
- 22 days + Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount schemes
- Access to preferential rates on vehicle leasing
- Tech benefits
- Regular reviews, training and 121’s to help build and develop your skills.
In return, you will gain a secure position with a company that offers growth and stability along with
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW . Closing date 12th September 2019!