worcester, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
£29,000 per year
A well-established Vehicle management company to car manufacturers, contract hire, and leasing companies and motor dealers are looking for experienced paint preppers to come in and join their rapidly growing team.
You MUST have either 3 years’ experience in a similar role or hold a relevant qualification (BTEC/ATA/NVQ or City and Guilds)
- Outlining and masking up of vehicles and panels ready for painting .
- Performing all refinish procedures (prep, top coating and curing)
- Prioritising workloads to meet customer demand
- Preparing spray out cards to ensure perfect colour match
- Primer application to areas that need treating
- Regular maintenance of booths and filters to ensure safe running of ovens.
- 22 days + Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount schemes
- Access to preferential rates on vehicle leasing
- Tech benefits
- Regular reviews, training and 121’s to help build and develop your skills.
In return, you will gain a secure position with a company that offers growth and stability along with
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW Closing date 12th September 2019!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you