Canterbury, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
Salary plus bonus and benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a FMCG company who produce a broad range of products across multiple categories and who are continuing to grow and focus on NPD in 2020.
Within the R&D department, they are looking to strengthen their Packaging Development / Packaging Technologist team to contribute to new products and product improvements.
For a Packaging Technologist this is an excellent opportunity to join a company focused on innovation and where you will work across broad product categories with varied materials, components, functionalities and technologies – plastics, metals, paper and cardboards.
As Packaging Technologist, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Packaging Development / NPD and modifications to existing packaging
- Specification writing, reporting and documentation
- Identify opportunities for new technology, innovation and sustainability
- Develop and conduct packaging testing plans
- Validate packaging designs through to manufacturing and then further scale up
- Quality Improvement and Risk Management
- Supplier management and external communication
Skills and experience required:
- University degree / Diploma or equivalent industry experience- through accredited packaging body or engineering discipline.
- Experienced in the development of various types of packaging such as aerosol cans, valves, pumps, bottles, Tubes, Corrugates.
- Technical testing for the above components and packaging
- Knowledge of the manufacturing techniques for packaging in FMCG and consumer products
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary with annual reviews
- Bonus, Healthcare, excellent employer pension contributions
- Personal development plans and training
- Many other corporate benefits
First stage interviews are available immediately and will be held as an informal first stage discussion. If you are interested to learn more- please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.