Nationwide , United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting a number of Operations Managers across the nation for an exciting TOC, please find the details below :
- The people who drive these trains are Operations Managers (OMs). OMs are part of our clients management team who, on occasions, undertake other managerial responsibilities. This dynamic and somewhat demanding role.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated to learn new things and become involved in new and exciting projects, be willing to respond real-time to changes to our train plans, undertake certain managerial duties, take responsibility for the real-time engagement with customers and become a true ambassador for one of the most respected and professional companies in the UK rail industry.
- I am looking for people who have a mainline EU train driver license who have either been a mentor driver, assessor, train driver manager or instructor.
The package is currently as follows;
- Salary- circa £70,000
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of BHs.
- Private Healthcare upon completion of probationary period.
- 8% employer pension contribution.