£50000 per annum
27 days ago
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplined building services and construction company who serve a large and varied client base including Developers, Consultants, Local Authorities, Housing Associations and the private market. As the Operations Manager you would be required :
- To ensure effective methods are put in place so that each contract runs to their maximum productivity.
- To set up, review & maintain appropriate systems in order to monitor the delivery of service and improve business processes.
- To implement effective quality management systems by setting up audit trails if required, regularly analyse and recommend any changes.
- To ensure correct skill & competence levels of teams are met for each contract.
- To effectively manage and monitor the work and performance of direct reports and team members, through effective regular individual supervision, and to be accountable for the quality of the work of both individuals and their teams.
- To ensure that each install team is customer focused and offer a very high standard of customer service.
- To maintain and promote the Company's policies and procedures and to provide guidance on their implementation.
- To ensure Install teams comply with the Company's statutory and legal obligations and adopt best practice.
- To ensure compliance at all times with gas safety regulations and legislation
- To ensure that all the Company's legal responsibilities in this respect are met.