Leeds, United Kingdom
11 months ago
We are currently partnering with a FMCG service provider who distribute and supply into retail, leisure and commercial sites. Through recent acquisition and further forecasted, we are hiring for an experienced Operations Manager to join their team based out of their South London distribution centre.
As Operations Manager, you will have the following experience:
- Management of stock, ordering and finances
- Process improvements
- Logistics- i.e. planning deliveries in terms of timings and optimum routing
- Quality assurance and internal audits
Alongside a salary of £40,000 you will also receive a company car or a car allowance, 25 days holiday, annual group bonus and flexible hours.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Management of a large, multi-disciplined team of field-based staff as well as operations within the warehouse.
- Planning of operators work schedules and delivery routes – to get maximum efficiency
- Driving the brand image forward and quality assurance
For more information, please contact Ben Wright at TXM Recruit. Or click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch, with immediate interviews available.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.