Here at TXM we are currently working with a global FMCG company, in line with their expansion there is a requirement for a new Operations Manager to join this exciting global leader. As Operations Manager you will be responsible for the 4 production lines and the staff encompassed within that.
As a suitable candidate you will posses the following; minimum 2 years in a management role within a manufacturing production environment, ideally food/FMCG. Additional areas of focus will be health and safety responsibility, BRC or equivalent standards of operation, budget management and people management and development.
In return, the successful candidate will receive the following:
- Competitive salary
- Various benefits
- Opportunity to play an integral role in a growing company
Key skills & responsibilities
- Responsible for multi-million-pound operations
- Full responsibility of multi-million-pound site production budget
- Leadership of all direct and indirect reports
- Transport and demand planning
- Regional quality and health and safety
For more information, please contact Ben Wright at TXM recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.