£42893 per annum
14 days ago
As an Operations & Presentation Leader you will be working on a 35-hour working week with a salary of £42893.
As an Operations & Presentation Leader you will lead and deliver the Operational and Presentation plan by the best utilisation of resources and facilities to ensure customer requirements, quality standards and company profitability are achieved. Report and make recommendations regarding staffing levels, working arrangements and contractor compliance. Play an active role in maintaining the safety culture of the carriage sidings.
As an Operations & Presentation Leader your role will include various tasks such as:
- Work to the instruction of the Depot Operations Manager or Fleet Outstations Manager as directed and within competence
- Always Ensure your personal safety and the safety of others, report any close calls, safety opportunities and accidents/incidents through the correct process
- Ensure all accidents/incidents and near misses are accurately reported. Play an active role in any investigation
- Effectively create & deliver toolbox talks and briefs at applicable depot/outstation locations
- Lead the Shunter teams, ensuring safe and compliant operational movements of all rolling stock within depot/outstation limits and comply with training, local instructions, rules, and regulations
- Ensure clear and concise communications from Shunters to Drivers and Signalmen and applicable operational standards are achieved through relevant operations checks
- Ensure the safe delivery of all Traction and Rolling Stock for service, safe, clean and on time
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures in respect of the Operational Standards, Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems, taking remedial action where necessary
- Undertake operational and presentation training and assessments where applicable
· Experience in working with Health and Safety, Quality, and Environmental policies and practices
· Leadership experience ideally within a railway operational and train presentation environment is desirable
· Must have an ability to communicate clearly and confidently with all levels of personnel both written and oral
· Demonstrate ability to work on own initiative
· NVQ Level 3 supervisory management or Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) or previous demonstratable leadership experience is desirable
· Assessors’ qualification is desirable
· Knowledge of Rail Rules and Regulations
If you are an Operations & Presentation Leader and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.