£50000 - £60000 per annum
21 days ago
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum pro rata
We are recruiting for a qualified Occupational Health Nurse to join a major rail company, the main focus of this role will be mental health but will also cover more general medical issues where required.
- Health needs assessments
- Provision of training and information
- Health promotion and wellbeing advice and campaigns
- Travel to different locations on the rail network – either to home visits with a manager or to a meeting on site with a manager and employee
- Working in the People team reporting to the Head of HR and working closely with the HR Business Partners
- Attend case management discussions sessions with Directors and Heads of Department
- Support the team in designing and facilitating training predominantly around managing and supporting mental health in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will have relevant training and qualifications, with demonstrable experience in similar roles.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please click ‘APPLY’ and we will be in touch.