TXM are currently looking for an experienced NDT inspector to join our Motorsport client based in Buckinghamshire.
Role - NDT Inspector
Location - Milton Keynes
Permanent Salary - £50k+ + great bonuses and benefits.
This role involves
- The detailed inspection of complex and critical race car components and assemblies to the highest standards using various inspection methods, recording and reporting results in accordance with our procedures.
The applicant will
- Have extensive proven NDT experience and ideally possess level 2 qualifications in Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Penetrants and Eddy Current.
- Also be able to demonstrate skills in the use of inspection measuring equipment.
- Applicants interested in applying will ideally be apprentice trained, hold an ONC/HNC qualification or equivalent and have experience and knowledge within a Manufacturing/Inspection environment.
- You will be a self-motivator with a proactive approach and a flexible attitude to shift patterns.
- In addition, you will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work to very tight deadlines, often with minimum supervision and have the ability to deal with challenging situations and delivery pressures.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to work for one of the most successful motorsport teams in recent history, please contact Craig Pledge on 01908 228642 or apply online today.