£40000 - £44000 per annum
17 days ago
£37,000 - £44,000
TXM Recruit are supporting a family run FMCG production and co-packing FMCG business. Boasting a strong own brand and having good relationships/agreements in place with leading FMCG brands the company are in a strong and continually growing state.
This is a 4 on 4 off days and nights role working 12-hour shifts. Alongside the salary, they offer a company performance related bonus, attendance bonus, pension plan, flexible benefits and on-site parking.
- Carrying out maintenance on machinery to help deliver outputs and targets. Including carrying out planned, preventative maintenance, condition monitoring and responding to any equipment breakdowns across production and packaging lines.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through technical support on all equipment.
- Effective use of maintenance management system.
- Identifying any areas for continuous improvement across equipment, processes and systems.
- Working across high-speed production and packaging equipment and associated PLC controls.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skillset, ideally with an electrical bias – fault finding on PLC systems, 3-phase equipment, sensors, drives, inverters and control panels.
- Worked within the FMCG industry for 3 years.
- HNC or relevant Level 3 engineering qualification.
If you are interested to learn more about this Maintenance Engineer role, please send your CV and contact Ben Wright of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.