£36000 per annum
17 days ago
Permanent - Monday - Friday 8 hour nights
TXM Recruit are supporting an FMCG manufacturer as they look to add a Multi-Skilled Engineer to the team. This business has continually grown over the last couple of years and have plans to continue to do so moving forwards. This role is working 22:00pm - 06:00am Monday to Friday.
We’re looking for someone who is multi-skilled, you can have a bias either way between mechanical and electrical work, but you must be competent and confident in performing mechanical and electrical tasks.
Multi-Skilled Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and carrying out fault finding activities for both electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Fulfilling the planned maintenance schedule.
- Reducing down time of machinery.
- Supporting onsite contractors with relevant documentation
- Stores management.
- Hold a relevant qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a food/fmcg environment as a maintenance engineer.
- Experienced working with 3-phase electrics and have been exposed to PLC fault finding at input and output level.
- Worked on machinery including; pumps, mixers, steam boilers, conveyors and packaging equipment.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.