£43000 per annum
22 days ago
£40,000 - £43,000 base + 33% shift allowance
I’m currently supporting an innovative and growing FMCG production business as they look to add a Multi-Skilled Engineer to the team. Having a strong and growing client base in place they have recently gone through significant capex investment at the site and have further growth plans in place moving forwards.
This is a shift-based role working 42 hours per week on a 12-hour continental pattern. Shifts rotate every two weeks working 06:00-18:00 & 18:00 – 06:00.
Multi-Skilled Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responding to breakdowns and carrying out fault finding activities.
- Fulfilling the planned maintenance schedule.
- Supporting the project team as and when needed on continuous improvement exercises.
- Ensuring the CMMS system is up to date.
- Supporting contractors – issuing work permits and assisting with work.
- Prioritizing workload.
- Identifying areas to continually improve to reduce downtime and unplanned losses.
- Must be apprentice trained.
- Hold relevant BTEC or equivalent engineering qualification.
- 18th edition is preferred.
- 3 years minimum experience working within a food/FMCG environment.
- Worked on the likes of; ovens, provers, mixers, metal detectors, conveyors and packaging machinery.
- Fault finding experience on PLC systems at input and output level.
- Welding experience would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Engineer role, please send your CV and contact Ben Wright of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.