Enfield, United Kingdom
28 days ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£37,000 – Days (7:00 – 15:00) On call 1 in 3 weeks
TXM are currently partnering with a business within the FMCG as they search for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team. As a business they have a strong client bases, ranging from large to small scale manufacturers.
For this role, I am looking for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years working within the FMCG industry
- Experience working with 3-phase electrics, motors, gearboxes, bearings, conveyors and pneumatics
- PLC & Scada experience – working on Siemens, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi systems
- Worked with boxing/tray erector machines and bagging machinery would be an advantage
- Must hold 17th edition as a minimum
- Must have a recognised Level 3 Engineering qualification – electrical maintenance
- Apprentice trained engineer would also be an advantage
- £37,000 base salary
- £260 a day callout for Saturday and Sunday – weekday call out paid as time in lieu
- 10% pension
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
For more information, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.