Houghton Regis , United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 - £42,000 + 25 days holiday
Here at TXM we are currently partnering with a highly reputable FMCG company. As a company they create a welcoming and inclusive working environment that enables staff to feel comfortable and develop with the business. At their Dunstable site they provide engineers with autonomy to suggest ideas in which they can improve and progress; personally, as a department and a company. They manufacture goods for high profile customers and have strong, longstanding contracts in place. As a result, they are able to make investments into the machinery on site, giving engineers the opportunity to work on state of the art equipment and work for a growing company.
Shift pattern: 2 days, 2 nights then 4 off.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will have experience in the following:
- A strong understanding of mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Worked on machinery including, conveyors, ovens, mixers and baggers.
- Working knowledge of single and 3-phase electronics.
- Ability to fault find of PLC inputs and outputs.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering – Electrical being the preference.
- 17th or 18th Edition qualified.
As well as the aforementioned salary, as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will receive; life assurance x3, 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days pro-rata and a pension contribution matched up to 5%.
Key skills & responsibilities
- To fulfil the planned maintenance schedule and respond to breakdowns.
- Undertake engineering projects – including installation and commissioning of machines.
- Working cross functionally within the business to drive improvements.
- Be IT literate to produce reports e.g shift reports and handovers.
For more information on this role, please contact Ben Wright here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.